Friday, December 31, 2010

Rock 'N' Rolla Inspiration

Over at the Smeared and Smudged forum the Rock 'n' Rolla challege for December was the video Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore Check it out so you can understand my card :)
I inked up my card with a grey stamp pad (direct to paper) which kind of gave me bricks (like the castle) but I added some lines to make them smaller and more brick like. The swirl I used for the vine and the flower are both from CTMH, the little girl with butterfly wings is from Lost Coast. I added glitter glue to her dress (which you really can't see here), but thought it was cool that the picture came out with a couple of the sparkles glowing just like the video. The frame is from smearedink and that's for the mirrors in the video.
~happy stamping~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~