Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... a red and green skull ATC! OK well not really, I had to make it myself and I'm lovin' my Quoth the Raven set from Smeared Ink!!! The stamps I used here are all from that set. I also used glitter glue (again), red stickles, paper flower inked up in cranberry to match everything else and the swirl is from Pebbles Chips.

Don't forget to visit the other Jolly Bloggers (links on my sidebar) and leave them some love.

~happy stamping~

10 comments:

  1. Awesome job on this card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- this is BEAUTIFUL! The gifts we give ourselves are always the best ones anyway :). Keep showing me how cool this set is and I will break down eventually. Pretty much there, I bet one more thing puts me over the edge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! love the green it's such a great alternative to emerald green and sets off that red perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this!!! Great job with the set. I really like the red Stickles in the eye sockets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great ATC everything looks great together
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING these images in festive red and green! gotta try it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahoy..so sparkly...for a skull. nice background and flower distressing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC! There's a lot going on for a small canvas and it's awesome. TFS Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous ATC! There's a lot going on for a small canvas and it's awesome. TFS Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful atc! i love the skull in green!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~