Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Christmas is getting closer and closer and I'm still deciding on my design for my Christmas cards. This card makes me giggle but I'm not sure that too many people on my card list would get it :) For day four of the 12 days hop over at smeared and smudged we were challenged to also use one of the smeared ink sets. I chose my new Poe set that I love! I wanted to dress Mr. Poe up Christmasy but couldn't quite come up with a plan but then Ho Ho Poe popped into my head...hehehe, I know I'm weird but it makes me smile .....



So anyway I stamped him in vineyardberry ink on white CS and cut him out. Used some texture paper that has vineyardberry, white and ocean (I think) stripes, some matching ribbon and punched some cirlces out of white texture CS. Used some alpha stamps to add my sentiment and BAM a faulous Poe card. Oh and had to add some glitter glue cause it's my new "thing".

Hope you get a kick out of it, I know I do. Don't forget to keep on hopping along and leave all the Jolly Bloggers some Christmas love, and dont forget to come back on the 9th for another round of hopping.

~happy stamping~

11 comments:

  1. ahoy...Poe is so xmas this year. gotta get me some glitter glue for sure after seeing yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..too cute! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. the glittery Ho Ho Hos are just the right mix up with Mr Poe. I can almost hear the dry delivery of the Hos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his look of enthusiasm. Can so relate after shopping and canned in carols (on store speakers) overload! TFS, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Poe the sentiment is great
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why didn't I think of that??? Brilliant! I may need to steal the Ho Ho Poe! ;} That's so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee, hee, love the sentiment :) FAB girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it! Now I'm off to make some Poe Chistmas cards! Too funny! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol I got a kick out of it! that is great! I can't wait for my poe set to come...I'm so going to do this! what a great idea! lol I'm still giggling about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! For a minute there, I thought I was on Lynx's page! Great job with Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job! i thought the ho,ho,poe, was funny too! poe looks good! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~