Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

Hello again! We are getting closer and closer to the big day and I've yet to design, stamp and send out my cards ACK!!! So here's a couple designs I've decided on that are easy peasy but still look nice (I think).

I wanted to go with craft paper and I'm using cocoa ink on both samples. The first image of the deer is from B & J Art Stamps. I really like this image I have several other petroglyph images from them and when I saw this one I had to have it. I added just a touch of red stickels to the nose :) I also have a smaller size of the same image I'm going to put on the envelope. I'm undecided if I should put and sentiment on the front or just on the inside. I do have a small plain font that says happy holidays... hmmm




The second card I used the angel (Stamp On It Designs)that I used several days back on an atc, again with cocoa ink. I used white pencil to color her and then added glitter glue to her wings. I also stamped peace hope and joy (ctmh) underneath.




Now all I have to do it make about 33 more of these :) The problem with that is my pack of craft cards only has 20 .... so I'm going to have to come up with another style that looks good on white card stock, unless I want to go over to Michael's.

Make sure to come back on the 23rd for the last day of the Smeared and Smudged Jolly Blogger blog hop. It's been a blast participating and even better hopping along and seeing what amazing work all the other bloggers are contributing to the hop.

~happy holidays~

8 comments:

  1. i love the cleanness of the cards! great job! good luck with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the minimalistic design on the kraft. don't feel bad, I haven't sent out any cards either! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both. I really like the Kraft paper and the brown ink. They are elegant! Guess what, you don't HAVE to send cards every year. Take this year off and tell yourself you are getting a head start on next year!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love these!!! The simplicity is so perfect for these beautful images. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies. Got these 20 cards stamped only to realize that envelopes didn't come in this card pack.... really who sells cards without the envelopes???? And it's not like they are the standard size that I would have laying around. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the cocoa ink with the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~