Sunday, December 19, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Hello again my friends. I can't believe how fast this month is going. Thank you so much for visiting and your comments are very much appreciated. My project for today is another ATC, I'm so worn out I needed something quick. I've used an awesome skull stamp from Lost Coast Designs. The skull has a wreath so I thought hey lets make it a Christmas wreath. As you probably noticed I was too impatient and didn't let my stickles dry completely and so they smeared when I went to put the glue dots on the back of the skull.....ug... So I'll have to figure out how to fix that or just redo the skull when I have a little more energy. I created the background for my ATC with the texture stamps from the Quoth the Raven stamp set from Smeared Ink (I love that set).



Since I was bummed out at smearing my project after I colored and cut it out I went digging thru my old projects to find something else to share. So here's a look at Projects from Christmas Past.... hehehe get it?


Both of these projects are from my demonstrating days with CTMH. The first is a card with the cute sleigh stamp, the white paper with the entiment is actually vellum so you can see the stamps images on the green paper beneath it in person.


The second is a little gift sack made from an envelope. First you take a business size envelope and seal it up. Then you cut it in half and stamp it all up. Then you fold the sides and bottom in about a 1/4 of an inch. Fold them both to the front and then to the back. Then you work the folds to open up the bag. I layered the sentiment and added to the front and made some matching tissue paper.
I'm off work this coming week so I'll locate an envelope and take step by step pictures if anyone is interested, I'm not sure if my tired rambling is making much sense at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by, dont forget to check out the other Jolly Bloggers.

~happy stamping~

8 comments:

  1. Great projects, all of them. I love the ATC - a LOT! The gold tooth, fabulous touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, fabby projects! gotta look for that skull and would love a tut on that envie gift sack. too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahoy...don't change the skull. its fine. the gift sack gives me an idea to use on some tissue i have to make it more festive

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun projects. I think the ATC is fine just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are ALL great! But I really love that ATC. Don't worry about the smear! It's still rad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love step by step picture of the sack! it is too cute! wonderful job on all three!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~