Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Hello again! We are on to day 3 of the 12 days of Christmas and I've decided to make an ATC. I used my brand new angel (or maybe she's a fairie) stamp from Stamp On It. Picked her up from the convention in Mesa last month (one of my many new stamps). Stamped her in chocolate ink and colored with ivory and pink pencil. After cutting her out I added some silver pencil to the veins in her wings and curved them slightly before adding some glitter glue (my new favorite product). Also added some little beads to the bottom of her dress.
For the base of the ATC I used a cream cardstock and distressed it first with cocoa ink then chocolate ink. Also used the same colors to distress the texture paper. Used the same cream paper for my words (CTMH) stamping in chocolate. Cut them out in interesting shapes and added color to the edges and added to the base. After my angel was all dry I added her with foam tape to the ATC. I think she turned out real sweet, hope you like it too!
Don't forget to drop by all the other Jolly Bloggers and see what awesomeness they have created for today.

~happy stamping~

11 comments:

  1. ahoy....she is sweet. how do youget the beads to stick. 2 way tape? mine always fall off. love the way you distress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the primitive look to this. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! No wonder you grabbed this stamp- it is fabulous. I REALLY like that you stamped everything in the browns. Great vintage/aged feel and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks like she is on wood!!!! fabolous job! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...I just LOVE this!!!!!!! Like Donna said, the primitive look is fab. I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC the colours and image are perfect
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shabby chic with the blingy wings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's simply beautiful. Great job! TFS. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything about this ATC is so compelling, from the fugure to the textures to the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great ATC, I'm going to have to check out this stamp on it store... that image is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one really speaks to me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~