Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

Welcome to day 5 of the Smeared and Smudged blog hop! For todays card I chose a fabulous stamp by Queen Kat Designs from the Creepie Cuties collection. I colored her using pencils in the traditional red and green. Mounted her on red CS and then on some holiday texture paper. Before putting all the peices together I thought the white CS looked too stark so I sponged around her and the white card base using bamboo ink. I think her and her cookie stealing dragon work really well as a Christmas stamp :) I was too lazy to dig through my alpha stamps so I hand wrote the sentiment.
Now keep on hoping and sharing the love!

~happy stamping~

11 comments:

  1. I am loving all the alternative Christmas cards. This one is too cutie, reminds me of my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card what a lovely stamp the colours look good
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! everything fits together just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fabulous and the background paper is amazing. You have great handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute as a Christmas image. Love it and your hand written sentiment is perfect. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great image! and your coloring is amazing! very fun card! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image! That background paper is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahoy...how can i get a dragon under my tree? The written sentiment is even better than stamped i think

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic job! They look fab dressed out for the holidays and I can see she won't be spilling the beans too early of what's inside the box. TFS. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute. makes me giggle and smile. i needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the image, i give that look to my family all the time, lol! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~