Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Hello Friends, welcome back to day 7 of the fabulous Smeared and Smudged style Christmas blog hop. I'm not sure where I was heading when I started this card, but I'm pretty happy the way it turned out. I used my Quoth the Raven set from Smeared Ink. First I stamped the larger image in new england ivy ink then the separate raven in cranberry ink. I used pop dots to place the cranberry raven over the one on the base level. I mounted these onto some holiday texture paper and on a white card base. Added some rhinestones - even an itty bitty one on her eye - and voila my entry for day 7.



Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate all the comments I've received so far :) Don't forget to leave all the other Jolly Bloggers some stampin' love.
~happy stamping~

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! The raven looks cool in red! Love the rhinestone eye!!! Fanatstic combo of images and paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work the crow looks perfect
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab job! Great way to give the raven a Christmas vibe. TFS. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a great use of the images with color! I love things in colored ink, but am colored ink challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! this looks so festive in these colors! LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahoy....the cranbery and olive is a such a nice break from the usual holiday colors. thanx for a nice visual

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card, from the sparklies to the subtle holiday paper. The raven looks like he was made to go with the reds in that holiday paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! the skull in green and the raven in red! wonderful! love the background papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~