Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 7

Can you believe how the month is just flying by??  We are up to day 7 of the Smeared and Smudged 12 Days of Creepmas Hop. I've got a real quick post for you today as I've got so much to do and not enough time to do it.  It's a Smeared Ink day of the hop which means you will be seeing a lot of images from Smeared Ink.  I've used this lovely skull from the Quoth the Raven Set.  I actually have a rubber set from when they first came out.  This set is now in digi format, however Smeared Ink just started a Rubber Club so you might want to check that out.

 
Happy hopping! Next stop is Susan S. 

8 comments:

  1. Great tag Steph. I have that set in digi and have used those images a 100 times already. Love that skull! She looks almost pretty with her holiday bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get this set it is wonderful. Love your tag!
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool- great use of the image- now I have another idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy and pretty at the same time - love her bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha. there's no use trying to soften it up with a dinky bow.... he's STILL creepy LoL Fabbo creation Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that bow fits perfect :) clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~