Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 1

Hello Friends, Welcome to day one of the 12 Days of Creepmas - Smeared and Smudged style.  For more details about the hop and to find out what fabulous prizes you can win visit the Smeared Ink blog, that's the starting point of all this creepy goodness. If you get lost along the way the complete list is also on my sidebar.

For my card today I've used this beautiful gal from Ike's Art. She had her as a freebie at Halloween time but I thought she's great for Creepmas too :)


I've colored her with pencils and fussy cut her out. If you would like more details please let me know. There are lots of stops along this hop and I'll try to keep my posts short and sweet.  You've got one more stop to make tho, please head on over to Susan's blog to see what creepy project she's going to share today.






Blog Roll

Smeared and Smudged

Lady B

Carolyn

Silvia

Wendy

Carla

Leigh

Shell

Loren C

Kelli

Black Dragon

Suzi McKenzie

Windy

Glittery Kate

Alison

Julia

Jane

Monique

Jenn

Ike

Candace

Lisa Hall

Witchy J

Steph 

Susan S.





15 comments:

  1. Love it! this would be perfect for my hubby. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun one. Great colors.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, perfect! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of that image- so perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas red and green colours are great. Good luck to all the naughty boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and sentiment...love what how you colored the image and the sentiment you added is just so fitting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha This is so cute, I might have to do something like this for my hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahahaha - that is sooo funny... I nearly spat my coffee when I laughed out loud :-D Brilliant !!! :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha yeah quite a few people i know are on the naughty list x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steph, this was a belly laugh for me. which I always appreciate. Great use of the image with that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greart card!!! LOVE the digi and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun. wonderful coloring..awesome image
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~