Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas Day 5

Hello Friends!  
It's another fabulously creepy day on the 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared & Smudged. For day 5 I have used this handsome yet creepy image of Poe from Ike's Art.  
This is a fat book page which are sized as 4" x 4" little works of art.  I'm getting quite the collection of these fat pages and have to make a cover for my book one of these days :)  I've colored Poe with pencils and then stamped some snowflakes and the sentiment. I had to add a creepy glitter spider for some bling :)

Thanks for stopping by, the next stop on the hop is Susan S. 

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fat Pages with Attitude ~ challenge #28 - anything goes

11 comments:

  1. Great page, Steph! Poe looks like he's not too sure about the holiday, or maybe it's just that huge sparkly spider. EEK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Steph! Great Poe image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edgar looks good in Christmas colors. nice.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Steph.... you could enter this at http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.co.uk/
    We love Poe there!
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cool. I love the Poe and the spidey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic - love the spider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Poe page is appropriately creepy and Christmasy! You did such a lovely job - those reds really pop and fit the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Steph - .. what size are they 4" square ??? Thank you for using one of my digis and I hope you enter him at QTR xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~