Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 12

Welcome to the final day of the Creepmas Hop Smeared & Smudged style. Thank you for all the comments you've left along the way, I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment :)  I hope you have enjoyed visiting all the blogs along the way, there have been so many amazing projects.
For the last day of the hop it's another Smeared Ink day!  I've printed out so many images during the hop and have changed my mind so many times on what I want to post that I already have a jump on next years hop :)
For today tho I have used Tease from the Zombies Pin Up set.


She's ready to meet Mr. Right under the mistletoe. I've colored her with pencils and wrote the sentiment with gel pen.

Wishing you all a very Merry Creepmas and Creeptastic New Year!

Next stop Susan S.

   

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I mean of course she's ready to meet mr right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love that image and how you colored it up!

    It has been fun doing the 12 Days of Creepmas...have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome. hope she does meet mr. right lol.Happy Holiday.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe this is soo cool. Love it! The gentlemen will no doubt be in for a shock! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL Totally awesome. Merry Creepmas, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahahaha - I'm keeping well away from her then !!! LoL I have so enjoyed your creations during this 12 Days Steph and I hope you have a fabulous Chrimbo xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Hope she gets her wish. LOL Fab card and a Merry Creepmas to you! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checked out your projects for creepmas fantastic work
    Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~