Friday, December 7, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas Day 4

 Good Morning Friends! This will be a quick post since I'm running late for work this morning :)
My first project is an ATC for the 12 Days of Creepmas Hop with Smeared and Smudged. I've used this lovely sugar plum fairy from Smeared Ink.
She was crying out for lots of sparkle so I've added lots of glitter to her dress.

My second project is my DT card for Forever Night Challenge # 57 this week. Our sponsor is the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs, the theme is add lace/anything goes.
I didn't have any lace in my stash but I thought the background paper looked rather lacey :)  I hope you find the time to join us at Forever Night Challenges this week.

Next stop for the Creepmas hop is Susan.

10 comments:

  1. I love the pink it is stunning. wonderful art.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, I love all of the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards...love all the PINK! Love that sugar plum fairy...looks like me in my bathrobe, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are super fun! Lovin' all the pink glitter. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just fantastic...love the sparkly fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun creations! I love the pink,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creepy Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty creations. I think the pink glittery dress is just what she needed :-) Fabbo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~