Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 10

It's already day 10 of the Creepmas hop Smeared & Smudged style.  For today I have a simple tag.


The image is from Josie from Simply B Stamps. I've colored her with pencils. I wanted to use more browns and greens than the traditional Christmas colors and I really liked how she turned out until I tried to coordinate her with the papers I have on hand. Bummer, couldn't find anything I really really loved so I settled on a kraft tag and stamps some dark green snowflakes.
Sorry about the bad photo too, we had a storm roll in last night and I'm stuck with clouds this morning :(  boo.

Don't forget to hop on over to visit Susan S.

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done. cute image and a beautiful tag.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! Love the colors. Thanks for reminding me I have that stamp too. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great! I always have that problem when I color my images first, too - I almost always have to choose my papers first and then color. Love the colors you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tag Steph! love that image...i have never seen it before! great job of coloring...i like the non-traditional colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag- and kraft is always right in my books! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag and she's a very interesting image :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~