Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12 Days of Creepmas - Day 3

Welcome back to day 3 of the Creepfest! Visit the Smeared & Smudged blog for all the deets.  Today I made a tag in Christmas colors :)


The skeleton butterfly image is from Paula Best.  I've embossed the background and used direct to paper technique to ink it up in lovely green.  The black swirl is a die cut from MFT.  I'm still deciding on the ribbon or fibers to add.... might need to make a run to the craft store for the perfect one :)
Next stop on the hop is Susan.  If you get lost along the way all the blogs are listed on my sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. Great tag...absolutely have to get that skellie with wings. Love all your diecuts, textures and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, love those wings. I also love how you stamped in green and red. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Steph! LOVE this! fab stamp and embossing. WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag :-) I love that skeleton stamp and the embossed backing rocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck! What an elegant tag! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomely creepy creation.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~