Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Smudgefest Day 2 - Terrifying Tuesday

Welcome back for day 2 of Smudgefest at Smeared and Smudged.  You still have time to join in the fun, there are prizes everyday!!  For day 2 the challenge is to create a project showcasing your favorite image. Well I have so many favorite Smeared Ink images it was hard to choose.  I finally decided on one of the Zombie Pinups - Shy.


I've made a journal page to showcase this image. I've used glimmer mist sprays to create the background. To me it almost looks like rotting flesh, but when I asked my son he couldn't see it. He said "well maybe sunburned flesh"   ug boys!  Anyway I'm happy with my fleshy page and my Shy zombie.... what could be more terrifying than a beautiful woman who turns into a zombie when you least expect it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~