Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Smudgefest Day 3 - Wicked Wednesday

It's day 3 of the Smeared and Smudged Smudgefest. Today's challenge is Wicked Wednesday and they gave us a photo inspiration.



I chose to pull a few bits of inspiration from this photo.  First off I wanted feathers, so lucky for me I have The Symbology of Angels set from Smeared Ink. I used Vanity Angel, not only does he have fabulous wings he also appears to be strutting....which is what peacocks love to do.  I also loved the colors so I've used several sprays to create the background. I found a random feather stamp in my stash (I think from Comotion - anyone remember that company?) and I stamped that all over the background as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~