Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 29

It's day 29 of the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween blog Hop.  Please visit the Smeared and Smudged blog for the daily clues and all the rules to  qualify for prizes and to find out about the daily winners.

Today I have made a card using the wonderful Druscillia the Demoness from Simply B Stamps. I have colored her with pencils and cut her out to layer on my card.


I ran over to Target on my lunch hour today and was picking up candy for the office when I came across some Halloween washi tape, woohoo!  I have added some to this card, the dots are really orange even tho they look red in the picture :(

Next stop of the hop is Sandy.  If you get lost along the way the complete list of Wicked Bloggers can be found to the left in the side bar.

12 comments:

  1. Oh she's beautiful against the text background! Great score on the washi! Love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright washi, great find! Love her on that background, so nice. Great colors.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Druscilla looks pleased with your find too!
    She is stunning against the lettered background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo she's wicked cool and bootifully coloured! Spooktacular card and nice washi find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creation...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Lovely image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pencil coloring and the washi tape is a nice touch and I see orange:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought my first batch of washi tape can't wait to use it. Have gotten some great inspiration thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I love that image. I myself haven't succumbed to the washi tape phenom yet--I'm afraid it'll be like falling down the rabbit hole!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done with the temptress! I love getting new supplies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~