Monday, October 13, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 13

It's day 13 of the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween blog Hop.  Please visit the Smeared and Smudged blog for the daily clues and all the rules to  qualify for prizes and to find out about the daily winners.

For today's project I have created something that I have never attempted before.  A pop up box.


After watching a couple of videos I decided to give it a try as Simply B Stamps is having a challenge and are asking for a pop-up box. I have used Steampunk Witch from Simply B Stamps. The cauldron and bats are from MFT and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps. This was a fun little project to work on, I might have to try another during the hop :)

Next stop of the hop is Sandy.  If you get lost along the way the complete list of Wicked Bloggers can be found to the left in the side bar.

17 comments:

  1. For a first timer you sure made a fantastic pop-up box!! I love how the little bats can bob around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first pop up! Love it, great images and just fun!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for the inspiration! I keep seeing these around and I'm determined to give one a try. Love your batty batty bats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pop-up box and images! These boxes are fun and easy to make as I made one a couple of months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Steph!! This is awesome, love that it's your first one - I just made my first for SBS too! Wouldn't have known it was your first one, its fabulous! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I have always wondered, do these boxes close or do or they meant to stay open? Either way beautiful set up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they should be able to fold flat to go into an envelope. :)

      Delete
  7. Sweet Box card! Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally wicked cool pop up box, so love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta try one!! This is fabulous! Love your colors it is amazing! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a wonderful job. That is what I love about this hop. It motivates us to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pop up box...maybe I will have to try one! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, how cute is this!?! Fabulous pop up box and the stamps are adorable! love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pop up box and I love those bats on springs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable. Great pop up box. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice job on a very popular pop up box card! This is one style I am scared to try..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~