Monday, March 21, 2011

Triple Tiara Challenge week one

The theme for the March week one T3 challenge over at Queen Kat Designs Blog  (yes I'm a couple weeks behind) ... is to use alcohol inks or destress inks. So that inspired me to break out my Alcohol Inks that I've had about forever but never took out of the package.


The colors I used are from the Nature Walk set - butterscotch, wild plum and stream. After applying the inks I used blending solution. I'm really pleased at how this turned out and can't wait to get more ink colors :) I attatched this CS onto a black card base. I used Jet Black StazOn to stamp my skeleton from Paula Best onto white glossy CS and cut out. I decided not to color in the skeleton because I didn't want the detail to get lost and thought with the colorful background having it just black and white really makes it pop.

~happy stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~