Sunday, March 27, 2011

QKD Challenge March week 3

For week 3 over at Queen Kat Designs, the challenge was a photo inspiration. Here is the photo.....


Wicked shoes right?! Don't you love them!!! I was inspired to pull out my shoes stamps, which I have tons of. (During the day I work for a catalog company and I'm the coordinator for the shoe catalog, so I collect shoe stamps instead of real shoes.)



Anywho.... I decided on this stamp, I have no idea who the vendor could be so if you know please let me know so I can give credit. First I stamped the image in black ink and I knew I wanted to add some bling since the photo inspiration had so much eye candy going on. So I put down a layer of liquid glass from CTMH (love that stuff) and then pulled out some beads. Then after making my selections I carefully placed them into the liquid glass. After I was done adding beads I still had some empty space on the shoe so I used glitter glue in several different colors to fill in. Then I used a blue gel pen to color in the bottom and heel of the shoe for extra color and shine. I framed the shoe with black CS then stamped my sentiment on another piece of white framed by the black card base.



Super fun! I think I'll be adding beads to more projects :)



Thanks for stopping, if you like my creations please become a follower.



~happy stamping~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~