Sunday, March 27, 2011

QKD Challenge March week 4

For week 4 over at Queen Kat Designs we had a color challenge. We were to use mint, ivory and coral in our project. Well let me tell you I had to go through all my stuff for paper that would fit close enough to those colors. I have nothing in mint so the closest I could find is sweet leaf. So finally I found this wonderful paper from CTMH in the Twitterpated paper pack. I started with an ivory card base then added a layer of sweet leaf then a layer of the texture paper. Then I stamped my little hedgehog in chocolate ink on another piece of ivory CS and after distressing the edges with sweet leaf ink layered him on sorbet (closest to coral I found in my stash) CS. After searching for sorbet color ribbon with no luck decided on chocolate ribbon. I think it turned out pretty cute. ~happy stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~