Sunday, April 29, 2012

Toxic Teens

For the next 2 days I get to join in the fun over at Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls as they preview the latest and greatest Simply B Stamps collection. There are 7 new images in this collection and trust me you are going to want them all! Today they are previewing the first 3 - Ty, Charlotte and Stewie. Betty had Ty on the blog as a freebie during Easter and I grabbed him fast.  You can see my card with him here.  Today I'm going to share a card I made with Stewie.
I colored him with pencils and fussy cut him out to attach with pop dots on dark cocoa CS that has been distressed around the edges.  I used my Cuttle Bug to emboss the background and then inked it up.  I wrapped the card with some twine and stuck on a little stick pin I made with a skull bead and some fuzzy ribbon.  All of that is mounted on a dark cocoa CS base.
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls to see the rest of the release and make sure to stop by tomorrow to see what image I got to play with.
There is also and Altered Challenge going on over there too, with only 1 day left to join in, so check that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~