Monday, April 30, 2012

Toxic Teens part deux

Welcome back to day two of the Simply B Stamps Toxic Teens release on the Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls challenge blog. I was lucky enough to win a GDT spot and join in on the fun with these new images.  Today the final 4 images in this collection are being shared.  I choose to work with Rhi, isn't she fab?!


I colored her with copics. I don't have many so I wasn't able to do all that fancy blending and shading but I love how smoothly they go on the paper. I cut her out then used foam tape to attach to my card.  That cool skull paper is from an older Halloween pack from Target and the base CS is a pink color from my stash.  I added pink ribbon and another little stick pin I put together.  I used another skull bead and some other small purplish/pinkish beads.  The pin part was rather long so I twisted it up in a curl.  The puffy alpha letter are from making memories and they have a cool spider web pattern on them.

Make sure to check out Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls to see the other 3 images being released today and the awesome creations the DT has created for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~