Sunday, April 15, 2012

Seeing Stars

The current challenge over at Just Some Lines this week is Moon and Stars. I'm not sure if this card will count, but I couldn't resist this cute image while browsing thru their shop and I knew it would go perfectly with my new papers from CTMH.
She's holding a star and I used polka dot papers (little tiny moons?). I colored her with pencils and added some baker's twine and metal tab with the word 'fun' on it. Isn't she adorable with her little fishy friend?

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
Just Keep On Creating - challenge #1 anything goes

~happy crafting~

3 comments:

  1. ROFL Oh hey, why not? Love the starfish. :) Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is too cute, I love the main image and the way you have coloured it in is just perfect and goes so well with your new papers.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along ::)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great coloring, and yes, those papers work fabulously with this image! Thanks so much for playing at JUST SOME LINES this time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~