Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I'm so excited to share with you all that I've been given the Liebster Blog Award from amazing artist Kelli, the Cajun Stamping Queen. I first started stalking Kelli after joining the Smeared & Smudged Forum, and now have the pleasure of working with her on the Forever Night DT. She always has something new and wonderful on her blog, if you haven't visited it lately you should check it out. Thank you so much Kelli, I'm super thrilled to be recognized and receive this award :)

About this award…
These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules: * Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. * Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. * Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. * Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. * Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
OK, so picking just 5 blogs is hard! I tried to pick 5 that I really enjoy and that I don’t think have received this award yet. Here they are, in random order…

Welcome to My Dark Side I started following Sara after being a blogger with her during the 31 days of Halloween. Plus I'm lucky enough to work with her on the Forever Night DT. Her work is always so sparkly and amazing, in fact she's got me reaching more for the glitter now too.

Cre8tively Yours I'm so lucky to have this wonderful artist as my mom, it's great to have someone close who shares my addiction to stamps and learning new techniques.

Jane's Craft I've been following Jane after being on several hops with her over at the Smeared and Smudged forum, you can tell she pours her heart into all her projects. You should go check out her latest Poe project, A MAZE ZING!

Things Altered I've been silently admiring this blog for quite some time, her ATCs are beautiful she creates the most amazing ATC art dolls, and her journals WOW. Check out her ATC houses.

Rosa in Rubberland I found Rosa's blog by being on the Forever Night DT with her. Her coloring is beyond words, I only wish I knew how to color even half as good as her. She makes the sweetest cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~