Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wicked Treats

Welcome to the weekly challenge over at Forever Night Challenges. This weeks theme is "Wicked Treats". Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Limited Runs Digital Stamps and they have a variety of wicked treats to choose from :)

I don't think you can get much more wicked than an eyeball cupcake, what do you think? I've made 2 tags because after my first one I thought to myself "self, wouldn't it be cool if some eyes were bloodshot?" hehe cause I'm weird that way :)

First I stamped my tag stamp (CTMH) then wrote my sentiments and sponged some color on it. I colored my eyeball cupcakes with colored pencils and cut out to attach to my tags. The first tag I used foam dots so it pops out a bit and the second I just glued flat on the tag. Punched my holes and added some ribbon and voila...

So head on over to FNC and share your wicked treat with us (make sure your entry has some type of "food" on it).

~steph~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~