Friday, December 5, 2014

LOC # 57 - Fears

This weeks theme for the challenge over at Left of Center is 'face your fears'.  Our wonderful sponsor is Ike's Art and I've used Deamon for my project. I imagine anyone would be quite fearful if this face loomed out to you in the darkness of the night.


I've colored the deamon with pencils and then cut him out to add to my ATC.  I've used liquid glass over the eyes so they really do glow.

I was playing around in photoshop and altered my ATC and found this way to be terrifying as well.



Yikes!  Please join us over at LOC and show us your fear creations or any of your LOC projects :)

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that !!! Really scary in both versions - brilliant !! Thanks for using one of mine :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~