Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9

It's day 9 of the Smeared & Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. All the info can still be found here on Terra's blog.  :)
I'm back to creating in my journal today, mixing it up with a Dia De Los Muertos page.


I stamped my image from After Midnight Art Stamps.  The scribbled with my water color crayons and added some water to blend it all together. After it dried I added my border stamp from CTMH and colored her dress with pencils.

Short post today, it's been a crazy week at work already.

Next stop on the hop... Trisha.

13 comments:

  1. FAbulous stamping! Really captures Dia de los Muertos. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the arm on the hip giving her attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background w/ the wc crayons. Page turned out beautiful. Love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this page. The background colors are wonderful. Love the sassy skellie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another spooktacular page for your journal today! Wonderful colours and love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the water color crayons to focus the eye on your main image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh la la...love the background you created and your stamp is to die for. I have to check that one out. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on this.. and the doodling is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful. Great colors, and I love the stamped border and background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you left the white around the image, it really makes her pop! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous! I love the background colours and the border stamping is awesome! love the skelly in a dress too!! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am living this page... great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~