Friday, January 18, 2013

Freaky Friday Challenge #61

It's time for more freaky fun over at Forever Night Creepy Challenges! This weeks challenge is 3-2-1.  We are asking that you use 3 embellishments, 2 images and 1 sentiment. 


Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and we had some wonderful images to play with.  I chose to use this Goth Guy, isn't he fangtabulous! My 3 embellishments are the 3 little black gems to the right of the image. My 2 images are the goth guy and that smudge stamp I used on the base CS. And my 1 sentiment is "believe".  
The DT has some awesome samples for you to check out so head on over to our blog to join in on the fun this week. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~