Saturday, January 5, 2013

Forever Night Creepy Challenge #59

Hello Friends!
Forever Night Creepy Challenges has their first challenge for the new year happening right now.  The theme this week is Inspiration from a Horror Movie / Anything Goes.  Our fabulous sponsor for this week is Limited Runs Digital Stamps. I chose to work with this darling little gal Madison & Hatchet.

I've colored her with pencils and added some blood to her dress and hatchet.

For the base card I took a red ink pad and did the DTP (direct to paper) technique to give the look of blood being wiped across it.  

Forever Night Creepy Challenges has a new challenge every Friday and we've got amazing sponsors set up for 2013 so I hope you will stop by and play with us.


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Lizzie Borden! Too funny that you are in Tucson...I have met so few people from here! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~