Monday, November 12, 2012

Freaky Friday (a few days late)

Hello Friends!
 This week's challenge over at Forever Night Challenges is anything goes.  Our sponsor is Limited Runs and I was able to play with this wonderful image of Igor.  The winner this week will be able to choose 3 digis from the Limited Runs store, how cool is that!
 
 

 I started with black CS then layers a piece of glossy CS that I had done the waxed paper technique.  I figured it gave it a dungeon or bell tower texture :) Then I colored and fussy cut Igor, and I colored and cut his handsome face a second time.  I popped each image with foam tape for dimension.
Now hurry on over to Forever Night Challenges to join in the fun!

PS Limited Runs has a cute Chirstmas ornament freebie from last Friday too, so go over and check that out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~