Friday, October 26, 2012

Freak Friday Challenge

Today begins a new challenge over at Forever Night Challenges.  This weeks theme is to use orange, black and grey / anything goes.

  I started with a black CS base for my ATC. Then I used my cuttle bug to emboss this awesoem bingo card background and used the direct to paper technique with my orange stamp pad.  I sponged over with grey ink so the white wouldn't appear so stark.  Then I stamped the crow and candlestick (CTMH)  in grey on another piece of whtie CS and fussy cut out and mounted onto the ATC with foam tape.
Now get on over to Forever Night Challenges to enter this weeks challenge, we are being sponsored this week from Meljens and the winner this week will get 3 of her images!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous atc, I love the embossing and the image is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~