Saturday, June 16, 2012

Freaky Friday Double Challenge

Our fearless leader at Forever Night Challenges has had some serious computer issues and we've fallen a bit behind on some challenges.  So in order to play catch up she has posted not one but TWO awesome challenges for you today.

First is challenge #39 - anything goes - Check out the fabulous samples Team A have created using images from Limited Runs Digis.

Second challenge #40 - urban legends - I've created a card based on the Hitchhiker.  There are many different versions of this legend but basically this poor girl and her boyfriend got into a car accident on their way home from prom and her ghostly spirit roams the roads searching for a ride home. 

I browsed thru all my digis looking for a gal in a prom dress and I found this fabulous image in my Stitchy Bear folder (labeled as CNTRosieDS).  However I went and looked for her there to link up and I can't find her :(  so if anyone knows the artist who drew this please let me know so I can update my blog and my image folder.  I sponged the background in several shades of blue and then stamped the tree (from Paula Best) several times to make it look like she is in a woodsy area. 

So come on over to Forever Night Challenges and pick a challenge (or both) and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~