Saturday, June 30, 2012

Freaky Friday 42

Have you been over to Forever Night Challenges lately?  Each week we have a fun new challenge for you to join in on.  This week for challenge #42 the theme is "Steampunk and Metal".   Our fabulous sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs and I got to play with one of their super cool steampunk images.  
Aren't these ladies sexy!?!  I colored them with pencils and sponged ink around them.  My metal is in the form of brads.  I also spritzed my edging and flowers with a bronze color glimmer mist.
It's also time for a new term at Forever Night Challenges and some of our DT are moving on and we are gaining some new talent as well.  Make sure to stop by to check out this weeks creations and say goodbye to a few of the gals and send a warm welcome to the newest members of our DT.
The winner this week will win 4 images from Sassy Studio Designs so start creating your steampunk and metal projects now!

1 comment:

  1. Two images together what a thinking Steph, quite different and nice. You asked me about new challenges? I cant understand, what is the new challenge and where it is coming soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~