Monday, September 26, 2011

ATC Sisterhood - Favorite Things Challenge

Hello my creative friends! This weeks challenge over at the ATC Sisterhood is to show us one of your favorite things. I had a few different ideas floating around my head but decided to go with stamps as my most favorite things!

I bought this woman and sentiment a while back from River City Rubber Works knowing that I wanted to use them together but hadn't gotten around to it yet. I wanted to keep it simple so I only used chocolate and sweet leaf inks from CTMH, and only colored in her skin with an ivory pencil and touched up her hair with brown. I stamped onto the white daisy CS and mounted onto sweet leaf CS. I've had the little stamp image from my beginning stamping days before I kept track of all the different vendors, you know way back before blogging was invented :)
We would love to see what one of your favorite things is so make sure to join us over at ATC Sisterhood and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~