Thursday, August 25, 2011

Freaky Friday Challenge #5

Hello Friends!
Hopping around blog land and I've been finding some awesome blogs with fun challenges! The challenge this week over at Forever Night Challenges is to create a project with mystical or magical woman theme.

I choose this mermaid image from Sweet Pea Stamps to create my ATC. She's September Rhythm from Ching- Chou Kuik's collection, stunning isn't she? (This is the first time I've used my scanner so the colors are a bit dull compared to real life... gotta work on that ) I've colored her in with colored pencils and have added glitter to her tail.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your atc card is very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Forever Night Challenges " Mystical Women" week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~