Sunday, February 27, 2011

QKD Triple Tiara Tuesday Challenge

The challenge for week 4 over at QKD for the 3T challenge was a photo inspiration from Crate and Barrel.

I decided to make a flower pot shaped card and to use the blues and purples from the image.


I started with bamboo CS with the fold at the top and cut to the shape of a flower pot. Swiped all around the edges with Chocolate ink then sponged in Ocean ink. Used one of my new QK images from the Creepie Cuties collection, she's called Butterfly Fairy. Colored her with pencils and attached to some purple CS, added my ribbon and flower. Felt it was missing something so went through my stamps and decided on this sentiment from one of my CTMH sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~