Sunday, February 27, 2011

QKD Triple Tiara Tuesday Challenge

The February 3T challenge for week two over on Queen Kat Desigsns blog was a sketch challenge.

Here's my take on the sketch. I used the Bryn & Tup image from the Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn collection at Queen Kat Designs.

I stamped Bryn & Tup in black ink and colored with pencils and cut them out. Starting with a white card base I layered Holiday Red CS then added the black texture paper from My Mind's Eye (which I've been using lots of and I only bought one sheet.....ack I'm almost out!) I added Bryn & Tup but then wasn't sure what to do about the circle part of the sketch. I decided on some paper flowers and stamped some hearts and swirls on the larger white flower to go back to the little hearts that Bryn has on her dress. Added a small pink flower and pearl brad for the center. Then after attaching to card I chopped the petals that were hanging off the side. Last step was to add some hand drawn stitching around the edge of the card.

~happy stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~