Sunday, January 30, 2011

QKD Challenge

One of my New Years promises to myself is to be more creative and have more fun doing it. One way to do this is to join more challenges. I found a great one over at Queen Kat Designs. They have a weekly challenge called the Triple Tiara Tuesday and this month the prize will be a $25 gift certificate from them. I only have a few stamps from QKD but have a wish list longer than my arm so why not join the challenge with the opportunity to win the gift certificate so I can get some of those stamps on my wish list!
I'm hoping to find some time to get another entry in for one of the other weeks but for now this is what I made for the week 2 challenge of "white". I used my brand new cuttle bug to emboss some swirls for the background and stamped this Just a Girl stamp from the Gorjuss Girl line over at Sugar Nellie. I used colored pencils and shimmer stickers, that's it! I really like the way she turned out, hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~