Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop - June

Hello Friends! It's time for another blog hop over at Smeared and Smudged. If you love to create art that's out-of-the-norm then smeared and smudged is the place for you. I've included the link to our friendly little group at the end of blog hop list, so check out all these wonderful creations we all want to share with you and then hop on over to our group and sign up to join in on all the fun.

For my contribution to the hop I've used a stamp from the Elementals set, the Earth Goddess. This is from Terra's stamp line Smeared Ink. I stamped in olive and used various shades of green to color her in. The picture really doesn't do this card justice. I also sponged some pick along with the green on the outer edge of the card to help tie in the pick flowers I wanted to add in her hair. I also added some liquid glass to her hair to give it more dimension... again you can't really see that here, but trust me :)

Now start hopping!!















be happy ~ create art

18 comments:

  1. Divine Steph. So ethereal and such earthly beauty. Gorgeous job!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtakingly beautiful. I love your use of earthy colors for this and the pick flowers add so much dimension. I'd be proud to display this in my house. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the green she's stamped in and the little pink flowers are the perfect addition! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very cool. I love the coloring and the distress look. also, the feathery ribbon was an awesome touch. it makes it all the more earthy.

    it would make a great journal cover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Steph, this is beautiful! I love the texture, it looks like handmade papers. I did think it was a journal at first glance, which would also be awesome!!!! Love the touches of pink with all the greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous! I love the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph!

    Gorgeous piece of artwork. I love the color palette and your coloring. I wish I could see it irl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I love the colors used and she is my favorite elemental by far!!! Great Gorgeous Job steph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely! The soft pink & green with the little flowers... perfect for an Earth Goddess :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that is great I just love your card .Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love you card it great!I love the card and other things you have on your blog .Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have put this whole project together - awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You did an awesome job with that Goddess!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did. Great job with the green ink and the flowers you added. A completely different and wonderful look than I have seen with it before. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outstanding job and I love the colors! A+++++

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful.... pretty and delicate... this is my fav goddess, and this is the nicest creation i have seen with her so far.
    Truely stunning Steph
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty, love this set, great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the colors! Just perfect for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~