Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Back!




We are back from vacation! Had tons of fun and took tons of pictures :) I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a few of my faves. We went to the Cincinnati Museum Center one day, it was totally amazing. The first picture is the Museum, it's HUGE!!!! The second is when we were leaving, I wanted to get the city in the back, that's myn kiddo in the middle and my two adorable nephews. Of course got the boys to pose holding hissing coachroaches :)
Also went to Archivers.... oh my gosh!!! Love that store, wish we had one here. Of course didn't take my camera with me, bummer :( But got some cool new stamps to play with woohoo!! So keep on the lookout for some new art with my new toys :)
~be happy, create art~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~