Wednesday, October 10, 2001

31 Days of Halloween - day 10



I want to thank you all for visiting my blog, I'm having such a blast working on my projects for the Smeared & Smudged sponsored blog hop for October. You may have noticed that ATC's are one of my favorite items, I love them so much that I'm on the DT for the ATC Sisterhood. It's a fun challenge blog with a new challenge every other week. We would love to have you come over and play with us. Plus they are looking for members to be on the 2012 DT!!

I started with black CS then added a layer of orange CS that I ran thru my cuttle bug and then smudged with black ink. I was lucky enough to be a winner last week on the blog hop and won the digi set from Rick St Dennis, so I used the creepy bat colored him with pencils added some orange glitter glue to his eyes and used foam tape to lift him up from my ATC a little bit. I'm really excited with how this one turned out.
Keep on hopping. Next stop Ikes' World, then after the hop don't forget to come visit the ATC Sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~