Friday, June 26, 2015

LOC # 84 - ink it up


Time for another fun challenge over at Left of Center Challenges. This week our sponsor is 
SLS Lines, you have to go check out all the amazing images they have!



I got to play with Goth Girl with Fish Balloon.


I colored her with pencils and fussy cut her out to add to my journal page. Since our theme this week is "ink it up" that's exactly what I did. A while back I had cleaned off a stencil on this page so I already had the black in down. Then I sponged some ink thru a couple stencils in the blue and orange. Then I went crazy and swiped the ink pad in bubblegum and watermelon right on the page. So much fun.  I love the bright color mix.  Then I added my funky goth girl and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~