Friday, May 29, 2015

LOC # 80 - Upcycle / Recycle


Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  It's time for a new challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.   This weeks theme is upcycle / recycle. I have used some recycled items to make the background for my card.  First I used part of an old cardboard box and pulled off a layer to expose the ridges inside.  I smeared some paint on them and then used it to "stamp" the lines on my card.  I also used some bubble wrap I had laying around and dipped it in white paint to also add to my background.  


My image is Tessy Twitcher from Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love. She also came with the two little bats off to the right.  I've colored her with pencils, fussy cut her out and added her to my card.  I'm really happy with my background.  If only I knew how much fun it was to find things to use before I bought all those background stamps :)

What are you waiting for, head over to LOC to see what the DT has created and join in the fun and show us your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~