Friday, February 20, 2015

LOC # 66 - die cuts and/or punches

Today brings a new challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.  This week we are challenging you to use die cuts and/or punches, but of course you can always go left of center instead :).  Our sponsor is The East Wind. I was so excited to play with Twisted Venus.



I've colored her with pencils and cut her out to add to my mini journal.  I prepped my journal page with gesso and wanted some sparkle so added some blue glitter before it dried. Accidentally dropped a big glob right there in the middle but after I added Twisted it looks like she's throwing it so I think it works :) I also sprayed some blue ink so the glitter wouldn't be so stark against the white gesso background. I found the sentiment at Ginger's House  and figured my  glitter accident was meant to be. The work sparkle printed out lighter than the rest so I went over it with a blue gel pen.

What are you waiting for? Head over to LOC to see what DT have created to inspire you and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~