Thursday, January 1, 2015

PunkYouGirl #20 - 3 or more layers

Happy New Year my creative friends! It's also time for a new challenge over at Punk You Girl Challenges.  This months challenge is to use 3 or more layers on your project. One of our fabulous sponsors is SLS Lines.  I've used Goth Girl with Heart Balloons.


I've colored her with pencils and layered her on my card.  All my papers are from CTMH. I love how bright this card turned out. Head on over to the challenge blog to see all the amazing DT creations and to join in the fun.
Punk You Girl also has a DT call going on to the end of this month, why not enter your projects in the challenge AND for the DT call :)  I can't wait to see what you create.

2015!!  woohoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~