Friday, May 23, 2014

LOC # 32 - Girlie

There's a new challenge over at Left of Center Challenges. The theme is "girlie" and we have 2 awesome sponsors for this challenge.  I got to play with this great image from Sassy Studio Designs.


I've colored Daphne Sassy with colored pencils and then fussy cut her out. I've layered a couple of girlie papers from my stash and added some pink flowers.  I haven't made a girlie card for a while and this one was lots of fun.
Now head on over to the LOC blog to check out all the DT creations, you'll see some more images from Sassy Studio Designs and or other sponsor for this week The Easy Wind.
I hope to see you join our girlie challenge, but if you don't do girlie then you can always choose any LOC theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~