Sunday, December 8, 2013

LOC Challenge #20

Hello my friends! It's time for another challenge over at Left of Center. The theme this time around is winter or holidays or any LOC.  Our fabulous sponsor is Dilly Beans. I got to play with this cutie.
This is Penguin with Scarf. I colored him with pencils and cut him out to pop him off my card base. Now head on over to Left of Center and show us your holiday cards! OH and we are looking for a few new faces to join out DT, so pick out your 3 favorite projects put them all in a post add them to the linky on our blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! Dont think i've been by your blog since the 31DOH hop! Love your Dilly Beans card for this week at LOC and just wanted to pop in and say hi! I've been on the LOC team with you for a wee while now and with Lorraine stepping down, I'm taking the reigns for the time being. Just shout if you need anything or pop a message on the DT blog. My email is maureenjscott@googlemail.com if you need me. Hope you're well and ready for the holidays! Merry Christmas to you and yours, mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~