Friday, March 22, 2013

LOC - challenge #2

Welcome back for another fun challenge over at Left of Center Challenges.  This week's theme is Punch It Out - border or other punch if you are more of a mainstream stamper.  Or if you are a risk taker and like to create things out of the norm the theme is always anything goes.
Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs. I got to work with this fabulous image called Ursula Pinup. I colored her with pencils and cut her out. On my journal page I used water color crayons for the background then used two stamps I had won a while back that look like bubbles. I added a strand of green sequins down the side and included a few lines of the song that Ursula sings in little mermaid.
I hope you will be able to join us at Left of Center Challenges this week.

Left of Center - challenge #2 punch it out/anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.
~happy crafting~